Moore's law refers to generally to the prediction (by Gordon Moore, co-founder of Intel) that chip processing speeds will double (roughly) every 18 months.
- Moore's Law to conk in 10, 15 years, says Moore from News.com
- Intel's information page on Moore's Law – With link to Moore's original 1965 paper
- Intel press kit released for Moore's Law's 40th anniversary, with a 1965 sketch by Moore
- The Lives and Death of Moore's Law – By Ilkka Tuomi; a detailed study on Moore's law and its historical evolution and its criticism by Kurzweil.
- Moore says nanoelectronics face tough challenges – By Michael Kanellos, CNET News.com
- It's Moore's Law, But Another Had The Idea First by John Markoff
- Law that has driven digital life: The Impact of Moore's Law
- IBM Research Demonstrates Path for Extending Current Chip-Making Technique – Press release from IBM on new technique for creating line patterns
- Intel IA-32 CPU Speeds since 1994. Speed increases in recent years have seemed to slow down (in terms of percentage increase per year).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.